Friday, July 8, 2011

My Favorite Films

Please note that this list is not in order as I just cannot seem to pick my favorite film

- The Godfather: it's the perfect film, perfect casting, direction, acting, score, screenplay

Titanic: It may seem corny and cheesy to some people, but i find Titanic to be a masterfully crafted film. Great Direction by James Cameron, he really knows what he wants in a film. 

12 Angry men: none of that CGI or transformers shit, 12 Angry Men is all about dialogues, screenplay, and superb acting. And this is the original 1957 version, not that terrible remake one.

Dog Day Afternoon: Another great film by Sidney Lumet, also one of Al Pacino's best performances. 

Mysterious Skin: I don't know why i love this film so much. It's an indie film, but it just moved and touched me very deeply.

Schindler's List: What can i say...This is Steven Spielberg's at the top of his game. This is a masterpiece

Dead Poets Society: directed by one of my favorite directors, Peter Weir. This film sends out a simple yet so strong message in which I apply to my everyday life: Carpe Diem, Seize the day
Greating acting by Robin Williams, this is one of his better performances

Memento: One word....Christopher Nolan. What a genius...

I'm sure i have a lot more films i love. But i just can't think of any right now. I'll share some more with you later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment