Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer Review

Finally, the teaser trailer of Christopher Nolan's much anticipated last Batman movie has been available to us moviegoers. I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman films. I really dig the realism and the serious tone and theme in his Batman films. 
In this trailer, unfortunately, we don't see very much. We got a sneak peak of Bane portrayed by Tom Hardy and a couple of shots of Batman. 

But hey, it's a teaser trailer. It's here to tease us and it sure as hell teased me. With all the new spider man reboot, the avengers, captain america, making all the headlines, seeing the dark knight rises teaser trailer really reminds us that Batman is still here and coming soon next year. 

I'm really looking forward to this conclusion of Christopher Nolan's Batman series. The teaser really makes me excited and pumped for the movie. I hope it will be an epic conclusion and finish the story of as well as it started. I have a feeling this will be one of the best trilogies we've seen in a longggg time.

the dark knight rises trailer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment