Sunday, July 24, 2011

Short Film Script: The Stare

Plot: A boy comes into a restaurant and finds a cute looking young girl. Are they soulmates? Is it meant to be? Will he have the guts to talk to her?

The boy looks at the girl for the first time and finds her very cute
BOY
I wonder what that girl is thinking.
Is she looking at me?
Ok Ok maintain the eye contact
You don’t want her to think you’re shy now, do you?

The girl looks at the boy for the first time and finds him very cute
GIRL
I wonder what that boy over there is thinking
He’s been looking at me for a while now
Is he interested in me?

 The girl keeps the staring going
BOY
God that girl is staring back
She is one cute looking girl.
I wonder if she likes me.

 The girl is starting to get tired of the staring
GIRL
Oh come on, enough with the staring.
If you’re interested, just come and talk to me
Don’t be shy now boy
Why is he drinking water from an empty cup anyway?

The boy realizes he’s drinking from an empty cup
BOY
Oh shit shit, I’m drinking water from an empty cup.
She’s gonna think I’m so stupid

 The girl gets up and leaves
GIRL
So cute
Ok now, I had a fun time with you sir
But I’ve gotta go
I can’t stare at you forever now, can I?

The boy is frustrated that the girl is leaving
BOY
Oh shit, no, she is leaving
I thought she liked me

The girl is disappointed that the boy didn’t have the courage to come to her
GIRL
Such a disappointment
A good looking guy but what a pussy

The boy gets up, runs to the door, and confronts her
BOY
Ok, what the fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment